**EFILIVE WILL NOT BE SOLD TO CALIFORNIA**
EFILive "Idaho Rob" Cummins Custom CSP5 Tuning can provide better towing, drivabilty, fuel mileage, built transmission tuning or all out "Competition" performance. Nobody does it better than ATPTrucks and "Idaho Rob"
Put Rob's vast experience to work for you!!!!
You must have access to a FlashScan V2 or an AutoCal(from ATPTrucks) to be able to flash your vehicle. If you need a VIN License these can be purchased form the VIN License product page.
Level 1 for Stock Tranny/Turbo/Injectors
Tuning range for Optimized Stock up to 125+HP.
Level 2 for Built Tranny Stock Turbo/Injectors
Tuning range from Optimized Stock to our Max Effort up to 200+HP tune for this configuration. A lift pump can be helpful to support over 150+HP, depending on your truck.
Level 3 for Built Tranny Aftermarket Turbo/Injectors
Tunes range from Tow Tunes to Full Comp tunes designed and built to maximize your modifications.
Level 4 for Fully Built Vehicles with Multiple Turbos and/or very large Injectors
Tunes are designed and built by Rob to maximize your vehicles build and to achieve your goals.
All tuning will be locked and Rob will not build "Smoke" or "Lope" tunes.
This item is not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicles emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
5) Adrenaline Truck Performance, LLC is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Adrenaline Truck Performance, LLC of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) This product is not available for sale or use in the state of California.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THESE TERMS, CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION ,AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT BEFORE COMPLETING THE ORDER.