In order to claim your FREE EGT Probe, please click the link and fill out this form HERE
It’s that time of year again, tax season! Did you get a refund and looking for ways to spend it? Or did you have to pay this year and it took away from your truck funds? Whatever be your scenario Edge is excited to help you out! Starting March 1st through April 18th, 2017 if you purchase an Insight CTS2, diesel Evolution CTS2, or Stage 1 Kit you qualify for a FREE EAT EGT! That is a $119.95 savings that Edge is giving to you! Once you have purchased your new diesel performance package simply fill out the request form and that’s it!
This is by far our favorite monitor and completely eliminates bulky and expensive analog gauges.
Watch the Edge CTS 2 video below and discover why it's the most popular digital gauge on the market today and why we use them in our trucks and highly recommend them.
The CTS2 Color Touch Screen is unmatched in quality and capability. It's sleek design and display options allow you to monitor parameters you choose AND setup audible and visual alarms to protect your investment.
The CTS2 allows EFILive DSP5 Switching
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax trucks can change the power levels on the fly with your Edge Insight CS2 or CTS2! Simply use your EFILive to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” switching, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive tunes on the fly.
• Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
• Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
The Edge Products 84130 Insight CTS2 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicle (1996 or newer). This digital gauge display works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing. Observe and understand your vehicle’s parameters using Edge’s state-of-the-art technology.
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Available for 1996 and vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Comprehensive digital gauge display
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
- Compatible with other tuning devices
- Displays dozens of parameters
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Displays peak values such as speed and RPM, HP & Torque
- Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Customer Reviews (2)
- Great Product!Review by ATP Staff - Braydon
Performance Value Quality
- Second to noneReview by ATP Staff-Caleb
Performance Value Quality
The interface is great too. It works just like a cell phone. Swipe left and right for more gauge set ups, up and down for your menus so you can access the diagnostic tools and read/clear DTC codes. The best part about the CTS2 is it has the description for every code so you don’t have to look it up online.
Edge has great customer service too. I plugged my CTS2 into a friend’s car to help him read a code. When I went to plug it back into my truck the CTS2 wouldn’t recognize anything. I called Edge, gave them my serial number, and plugged the CTS2 into the computer. As soon as I booted up the Edge software it automatically cleared up the issue. I don’t know what kind of black magic they have at Edge, but it works!
(Posted on 2/3/2016)